Words that have shaped my life...

It is no secret that I LOVE music...and I particularly LOVE great singing (even if I'm the only one singing--which isn't so great). From my very earliest days, I remember the great gospel singing in our little hovel every Sunday morning, while we were preparing for church that day. My Grandmother Hoover loved this great singing, and at a very early age, I learned to love the great songs of faith, pilgrimage, and testimony.




I want to share the lyrics that have shaped my life in my posts this year. (Unlike my friend Joe Misek, I plan to post regularly...I think his last post was August 2010). I am fully convinced--and fully aware--that every generation stands on the very strong shoulders of those who have gone before them. As Bill Gaither has stated, "these people have paved the way, and been faithful soldiers..."